Before you know it, Christmas is around the corner. And it's so much fun to get your shopping list in order to get the best gifts for the women in your life. Whether you are shopping for friends or relatives, they will sure be delighted with these amazing Christmas gifts for women all under $50.
All of these gifts come from independent small Australian businesses owned by some amazing boss babes. Not only you are getting the best gifts, you are part of an amazing movement that supports Women Owned businesses. How incredible is that?
1. KOOGAL lemon mini dress: When the temperature rises, there's nothing more amazing than a cute mini dress. This dress from KOOGAL has amazing fit and incredibly light weight. Plus who doesn't love wearing lemons print on their dress right? This dress would make an awesome gift for the ladies in your life who ' takes life with a grain of salt, a slide of lemon and a shot of tequila'
2. Romeo + Madden Detox Mask : Who doesn't love to have amazing soft glowy skin right? I love how simple the ingredients in this detox mask are. However Charcoal, seaweed and Bentonite are so effective at going deep into your pores and drawing out toxins and impurities. This mask is especially beneficial for those with acne, blackheads, whiteheads and excessive oil.
3. Chocilo Chocolate: This delicious box of joy will have the chocoholic in your life melt with happiness. Milk Chocolate Plum Puddings, Caramel Novelties, Milk Chocolate Fruit Mince Tarts and Dark Chocolate Candy Canes (brb wiping the drool of my keyboard...)
4. Poly and Bee Handmade Rattan Weave Earrings: Poly and Bee earrings are well-made, universally-loved, and extremely lightweight. Finished with surgical steel posts, they are great for sensitive ears. They come in 3 colors so you’re guaranteed to find a style that she’ll love!
5.FrameThis inspirational Pencils set of 6: This set of Inspirational Pencils make wonderful gift for the stationary lovers in your life. Not only they are pink, they are engraved with inspirational quotes with gold foil prints to remind her of how incredible awesome she is.
6.Kate Spade Thermal Mug: These colourful, bright thermal mugs will keep your beverages warm! Great for travel, the mugs are perfect to keep your tea or coffee totally warm! And They are Gold! It’s the ideal gift idea for anyone who’s constantly at the office or on the road.
7.Ena Rose Geranium & Lavender Body Oil: It's unquestionable the benefits of oil for skin. This “liquid gold” is an incredibly luxurious & beautiful blend of oils that is particularly good for dry & damaged skin. You can use it as a daily moisturizer, as an after sun treatment or just a few drops as a serum on your face at night or even on your hair. It's a must have in any women's daily beauty routine
8. Mimosa Botanicals Rose Bath Soak: This bath soak is a match made in heaven. Epsom salt (we all know how fantastic this magnesium substance is for tired and aching muscles) + Australian sea salt + White Clay + Rose = Total Bliss
9. Wonderlust Soy Candle: With nearly 100 wonderful scents such as: Strawberry and Cream, Watermelon, Lemon Meringue, Toasted Marshmallow, Exotic Woods...She'll fall in love with these hand poured soy candles
10. The Gift Edit gift box: Known for their wonderful, beautiful, meaningful assortment of gifts from delicious Milk Chocolate with Raspberries ,Mini Melting Moments, Prosecco Rose Candle with notes of Prosecco and rose petals. I guarantee that she’ll love each and every item in this set.
11. Wineunplugged La Vie En Rose Rosé 2015: Known for its vibrancy and smooth fresh luxurious texture, this beautiful bottle of wine will have her enchanted.
12. Bringyo Reuseable Shopping Bag: This one is for the Eco Conscious ladies in your life. These reusable shopping bags are made from durable, machine washable polyester fabric. They are super compact and can fit in even the smallest handbag making shopping and doing good deeds for the environment a breeze.
13. Temples And Markets Hand Painted Diary/ Planner: This hand panted Diary/ Planner is at the top of my Christmas list, and it's the perfect gift idea for anyone who's a fan of mindfulness living or the Mum/Nana/Sister/Daughter/Friend who already have everything.
14. Butt Naked Body The Goddess calming & detoxing pack This four-pack of skin elixirs is guaranteed to please. The products work wonders on your skin, and they have a gift wrapped option comes in calico bag.
15.Luxuread Box Subscription: It is so much fun getting a surprise box filled with a fabulous and well- reviewed book along with 2-5 other beauty and lifestyle treats to pamper yourself. This seriously is an amazing concept, totally affordable gift or indulgence. This gift is perfect for the ladies in your life who could do with a surprise
16. Mutating Creatures 3D Printed Pineapple Earrings: Earrings are always fun, but earrings that are made from 3D Printed nylon are so much more awesome. This gift would be perfect for the tech loving ladies.
17. Emporium of Natural Rose Quartz Facial Roller: This Rose Quartz facial roller promotes circulation, reduces puffiness, clears toxins from the skin, tones muscles in the face, and stimulates blood flow to improve tone, luster and glow. It's like giving your face a massage. A few minutes a day can go a long way
18. Tahitian Body Luxe Body Lotion: This goodness in a bottle is what it takes to keep your skin baby soft and glowing. It smells like Tropical Fruity Cocktail and won't interact with your fake tan. What more can a girl ask for?
19. Tiny and I Blush Hair Wrap : This hair wrap is lightweight, made from premium double brushed, beautifully soft, microfibre. Therefore it's super absorbent, removing water from the hair quickly and gently and without friction resulting in healthier hair. This would make the perfect gift for those who have frizzy hair.
20. Yumbum Undies: These super cute and cheeky undies would make perfect gift. What girl doesn’t want a gorgeous pair of undies that feel fabulous and make her butt look awesome?
These Christmas Gift Ideas for women under $50 are guaranteed to put a smile on the receiver's faces. I hope this guide has made your Christmas shopping that bit easier and quicker. I'll be adding more gift guide through out the next few weeks. You can keep up with all the new posts by following my Christmas board on Pinterest
List by Koogal's chief shopping officer, Tram Tran 😅